Mail: beckmann at math.uni-bonn.de
Office: Endenicher Allee 60, 3.001
Papers and Preprints:
- Homological projective duality for the Segre cubic with Pieter Belmans, 2022.
- Integral Fourier transforms and the integral Hodge conjecture for one-cycles abelian varieties with Olivier de Gaay Fortman, Compositio Mathematica (2023).
- Atomic objects on hyper-Kähler manifolds, 2022.
- Second Chern class and Fujiki constants of hyperkähler manifolds with Jieao Song, 2022.
- Derived categories of hyper-Kähler manifolds via the LLV algebra, Milan Journal of Mathematics (2022).
- Derived categories of hyper-Kähler manifolds: extended Mukai vector and integral structure, Compositio Mathematica (2023).
- Equivariant categories of symplectic surfaces and fixed loci of Bridgeland moduli spaces with Georg Oberdieck, Algebraic Geometry 4 (2022).
- On equivariant derived categories with Georg Oberdieck, 2020.
- Birational geometry of moduli spaces of stable objects on Enriques surfaces, Selecta Mathematica. New Series 26 (2020), no. 1, 18pp.
- PhD Thesis
- Master Thesis
- Notes on the paper "Tautological classes on moduli spaces of hyper-Kähler manifolds" by Bergeron-Li written jointly with Mirko Mauri for the Bonn-Paris seminar in winter 2020.
- Notes and recording of my talk in the Derived Seminar on derived categories of hyper-Kähler manifolds.
- Notes for a talk on derived categories of hyper-Kähler manifolds in the Bonn-Paris seminar in summer 2021.
- Notes for a talk on dual Lagrangian fibrations of hyper-Kähler manifolds in The Bonn-Paris seminar winter 2021, jointly with Daniel Huybrechts.