University of Bonn
Endenicher Allee 60
|joanna ( add @math.uni-bonn.de)|
I am a postdoc working in representation theory of Lie algebras, quantum groups and generalized Weyl algebras.
- Since 06/2021 I work at the Federal Office for Information Security in Bonn.
- In 03/2018 I was at the Department of Mathematics at Iowa State University visiting Jonas Hartwig.
- From 05/2017 until 05/2021 I held a permanent position at the headquarters of Deutsche Telekom AG in Bonn, including two months of research leaves per year.
- From 09/2016 until 04/2017 I was a postdoc at the Institute of Algebra and Number Theory at the University of Stuttgart in the working group of Steffen Koenig.
I did my PhD in 07/2016 here in Bonn supported by BIGS, the IMPRS program of the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics, and by a Deutsche Telekom Stiftung scholarship. I was part of the Algebra and Representation Theory in Bonn working group, my advisor was Catharina Stroppel.
Publications and Preprints
- A plactic algebra action on bosonic particle configurations, Algebr. Represent. Theor. (2020), arXiv:1901.00847, Open Access
- The Gerstenhaber structure on the Hochschild cohomology of a class of special biserial algebras, with V. Nguyen, B. Pauwels, M. Redondo, A. Solotar, J. Algebra 580 (2021), arXiv:1803.10909
- The center of the affine nilTemperley-Lieb algebra, with G. Benkart, Math. Z. 284 (2016), no. 1-2, arXiv:1505.02544
- Duflo Theorem for a Class of Generalized Weyl Algebras, J. Algebra Appl. 14 (2015), no. 10, arXiv:1405.3917
- Goldie rank of primitive quotients via lattice point enumeration, with C. Stroppel, Glasg. Math. J. 55 (2013), no. A, arXiv:1212.5411
- An irregular complex-valued solution to a scalar linear parabolic equation, with J. Frehse, Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN (2008), Article ID rnn074
- PhD thesis: Affine nilTemperley-Lieb algebras and generalized Weyl algebras: Combinatorics and Representation Theory
- Diploma thesis: Die Beschreibung von primitiven Idealen durch Hyperebenen und Gitterpunkte (in German)
Posters displayed at the annual BIGS poster exhibition:
I was one of the organizers of the workshop Young Women in Representation Theory held at the Hausdorff Center for Mathematics Bonn (June 23-25, 2016).
Last update: 16.06.2021
Prof. Catharina Stroppel joined the North Rhine-Westphalia Academy for Sciences and Arts
Hirzebruch lecture by Rahul Pandharipande on Monday, May 15, 2023
Matthias Kreck elected corresponding member of the Göttingen Academy of Sciences and Humanities in Lower Saxony
Lucas Mann recevices the Hausdorff memorial award 2021/22
Bachelor Prize 2021/22 of the BMG awarded
M. Rapoport receives the Alexanderson Award of the AIM (joint with Jan Bruinier, Benjamin Howard, Stephen S. Kudla, and Tonghai Yang)
Prof. Daniel Huybrechts receives the Compositio Prize for the periode 2017-2019
Prof. Catharina Stroppel receives Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Prize 2023
Rajula Srivastava receives Association for Women in Mathematics Dissertation Prize
Prof. Ana Caraiani wins a New Horizons in Mathematics Prizes 2023
Pius XI Medal awarded to Professor Peter Scholze
Prof. Valentin Blomer und Prof. Georg Oberdieck erhalten ERC grants
Grants for Mathematics students from Ukraine
Prof. Jessica Fintzen is awarded a Whitehead Prize of the London Mathematical Society
Prof. Peter Scholze elected as Foreign Member of the Royal Society
Bonner Mathematik belegt bei Shanghai Ranking den 1. Platz in Deutschland und weltweit den 13. Platz
Prof. Daniel Huybrechts erhält gemeinsam mit Debarre, Macri und Voisin ERC Synergy Grant