University of Bonn
Endenicher Allee 60
|joanna ( add @math.uni-bonn.de)|
I am a postdoc working in representation theory of Lie algebras, quantum groups and generalized Weyl algebras.
- Since 06/2021 I work at the Federal Office for Information Security in Bonn.
- In 03/2018 I was at the Department of Mathematics at Iowa State University visiting Jonas Hartwig.
- From 05/2017 until 05/2021 I held a permanent position at the headquarters of Deutsche Telekom AG in Bonn, including two months of research leaves per year.
- From 09/2016 until 04/2017 I was a postdoc at the Institute of Algebra and Number Theory at the University of Stuttgart in the working group of Steffen Koenig.
I did my PhD in 07/2016 here in Bonn supported by BIGS, the IMPRS program of the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics, and by a Deutsche Telekom Stiftung scholarship. I was part of the Algebra and Representation Theory in Bonn working group, my advisor was Catharina Stroppel.
Publications and Preprints
- A plactic algebra action on bosonic particle configurations, Algebr. Represent. Theor. (2020), arXiv:1901.00847, Open Access
- The Gerstenhaber structure on the Hochschild cohomology of a class of special biserial algebras, with V. Nguyen, B. Pauwels, M. Redondo, A. Solotar, J. Algebra 580 (2021), arXiv:1803.10909
- The center of the affine nilTemperley-Lieb algebra, with G. Benkart, Math. Z. 284 (2016), no. 1-2, arXiv:1505.02544
- Duflo Theorem for a Class of Generalized Weyl Algebras, J. Algebra Appl. 14 (2015), no. 10, arXiv:1405.3917
- Goldie rank of primitive quotients via lattice point enumeration, with C. Stroppel, Glasg. Math. J. 55 (2013), no. A, arXiv:1212.5411
- An irregular complex-valued solution to a scalar linear parabolic equation, with J. Frehse, Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN (2008), Article ID rnn074
- PhD thesis: Affine nilTemperley-Lieb algebras and generalized Weyl algebras: Combinatorics and Representation Theory
- Diploma thesis: Die Beschreibung von primitiven Idealen durch Hyperebenen und Gitterpunkte (in German)
Posters displayed at the annual BIGS poster exhibition:
I was one of the organizers of the workshop Young Women in Representation Theory held at the Hausdorff Center for Mathematics Bonn (June 23-25, 2016).
Last update: 16.06.2021