Prof. Dr. Jan Schröer
Endenicher Allee 60
Secretary: A. Erisöz-Reinke
(etc = math.uni-bonn.de)
- Representation theory of finite-dimensional algebras and quivers
- Geometry of module varieties and quiver Grassmannians
- Cluster algebras and their categorifications
- Preprojective algebras
- Biserial algebras
- Kac-Moody Lie algebras and quantum groups (e.g. geometric realizations of crystal graphs, and semicanonical bases)
Conferences and Research Stays
Infos on projects I'm involved in, and also on funding opportunities for postdocs and PhD students.
Representation Theory in Bonn
- Representation Theory in Bonn
Links to the webpages of most of the representation theorists in Bonn.
Master students who intend to continue with a PhD in Representation Theory should regularly attend research seminars (like the online FD-Seminar and the Paris Algebra Seminar (Keller)).
Atlas of finite-dimensional algebras.