PD Dr. Philipp Lücke
- Definability at higher cardinals.
- Combinatorics of uncountable cardinals.
- Interactions of algebra and set theory.
Teaching (Summer 2019)
- teaching a lecture course on Models of Set Theory.
- organizing the Oberseminar Mathematische Logik with Prof. Dr. Peter Koepke.
- Ana Njegomir (PhD Thesis: Small embeddings, forcing with side conditions, and large cardinal characterizations. Bonn, 2019).
- Symposium on Higher Baire spaces at the 16th International Congress on Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science and Technology (09. August 2019).
- KNAW Academy Colloquium and Master Class- Generalised Baire Spaces (22.-24. August 2018).
- DFG-Project: Complexity and Definability at Higher Cardinals - Studies in Generalized Descriptive Set Theory (LU2020/1-1).
- Bonn Set Theory Workshop 2016: Generalized Baire spaces (21.-22. September 2016 ).