Endenicher Allee 60
Email: kanstrup (add @math.uni-bonn.de)
Tel: +49 (0) 228 73 intern, intern = 2501.
Research areaMy research area is geometric representation theory. I am especially interested in categorical actions of algebraic objects on categories of an algebro-geometric nature. I'm a member of the working group Algebra and Representation Theory in Bonn.
- Working Seminar (WS 2016/17): Affine Hecke algebras and their appearance in mathematics
- Lecture series by Dennis Gaitsgory: Hirzebruch-Riemann-Roch as a categorical trace.
Research Publications and Preprints
- Demazure Descent and Representations of Reductive Groups (jt. with S. Arkhipov):
Hindawi Algebra, Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 823467.
- Quasi-coherent Hecke category and Demazure Descent (jt. with S. Arkhipov):
Moscow Math. J., Volume 15, Issue 2, April-June 2015, pp. 257-267.
- Equivariant matrix factorizations and Hamiltonian reduction (jt. with S. Arkhipov):
- Braid group actions on matrix factorizations (jt. with S. Arkhipov):
- Demazure descent theory (Dissertation).
Advisor: Sergey Arkhipov.
Aarhus University (2015).
- Canonical Bases and Representation Categories. (with R. Bezrukavnikov).
Lecture notes from a course given by R. Bezrukavnikov at MIT in the Fall 2013.
Work in progress. The latest version is available here.
Prof. Catharina Stroppel joined the North Rhine-Westphalia Academy for Sciences and Arts
Hirzebruch lecture by Rahul Pandharipande on Monday, May 15, 2023
Matthias Kreck elected corresponding member of the Göttingen Academy of Sciences and Humanities in Lower Saxony
Lucas Mann recevices the Hausdorff memorial award 2021/22
Bachelor Prize 2021/22 of the BMG awarded
M. Rapoport receives the Alexanderson Award of the AIM (joint with Jan Bruinier, Benjamin Howard, Stephen S. Kudla, and Tonghai Yang)
Prof. Daniel Huybrechts receives the Compositio Prize for the periode 2017-2019
Prof. Catharina Stroppel receives Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Prize 2023
Rajula Srivastava receives Association for Women in Mathematics Dissertation Prize
Prof. Ana Caraiani wins a New Horizons in Mathematics Prizes 2023
Pius XI Medal awarded to Professor Peter Scholze
Prof. Valentin Blomer und Prof. Georg Oberdieck erhalten ERC grants
Grants for Mathematics students from Ukraine
Prof. Jessica Fintzen is awarded a Whitehead Prize of the London Mathematical Society
Prof. Peter Scholze elected as Foreign Member of the Royal Society
Bonner Mathematik belegt bei Shanghai Ranking den 1. Platz in Deutschland und weltweit den 13. Platz
Prof. Daniel Huybrechts erhält gemeinsam mit Debarre, Macri und Voisin ERC Synergy Grant