Endenicher Allee 60
Email: kanstrup (add @math.uni-bonn.de)
Tel: +49 (0) 228 73 intern, intern = 2501.
Research areaMy research area is geometric representation theory. I am especially interested in categorical actions of algebraic objects on categories of an algebro-geometric nature. I'm a member of the working group Algebra and Representation Theory in Bonn.
- Working Seminar (WS 2016/17): Affine Hecke algebras and their appearance in mathematics
- Lecture series by Dennis Gaitsgory: Hirzebruch-Riemann-Roch as a categorical trace.
Research Publications and Preprints
- Demazure Descent and Representations of Reductive Groups (jt. with S. Arkhipov):
Hindawi Algebra, Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 823467.
- Quasi-coherent Hecke category and Demazure Descent (jt. with S. Arkhipov):
Moscow Math. J., Volume 15, Issue 2, April-June 2015, pp. 257-267.
- Equivariant matrix factorizations and Hamiltonian reduction (jt. with S. Arkhipov):
- Braid group actions on matrix factorizations (jt. with S. Arkhipov):
- Demazure descent theory (Dissertation).
Advisor: Sergey Arkhipov.
Aarhus University (2015).
- Canonical Bases and Representation Categories. (with R. Bezrukavnikov).
Lecture notes from a course given by R. Bezrukavnikov at MIT in the Fall 2013.
Work in progress. The latest version is available here.