S4B1: Graduate Seminar on Analysis - Geometric Aspects of Harmonic Analysis
Winter Semester 2018/19
- Dr. Pavel Zorin-Kranich
RegistrationReminder: you will also have to register technically via BASIS.
- Tue 12-14, N0.003
PrerequisitesIt will be helpful to have attended the course "Real and harmonic analysis".
TopicsWe will discuss Fourier restriction and related topics. General references are the books
- Wolff, "Lectures on Harmonic Analysis"
- Mattila, "Fourier analysis and Hausdorff dimension"
- Oct 09 - Zorin-Kranich
- Oct 16 - Zorin-Kranich
- Oct 23 - no talk
- Oct 30 - Behn: Bushes and hairbrushes (Mattila section 23)
- Nov 06 - Pfeifer: Bilinear restriction (Mattila section 25)
- Nov 13 - no talk
- Nov 20 - Schremmer: Bilinear restriction (Mattila section 25)
- Nov 27 - Wehrhan: Bejenaru, The multilinear restriction estimate: a short proof and a refinement
- Dec 04 - Lee: Mockenhaupt, Seeger, Sogge, Wave front sets, local smoothing and Bourgain’s circular maximal theorem
- Dec 11 - no talk
- Dec 18 - no talk
- Jan 08 - no talk
- Jan 15 - no talk
- Jan 22 - Oberdörster: Demeter, l^2 decoupling for the parabola (ICM proceedings)
- Jan 29 - Ramos: Guth, A restriction estimate using polynomial partitioning