Endenicher Allee 60, room 1.025
Phone: +49 (0) 228 73-62270
I am a postdoc interested in number theory. In my thesis , which I wrote under supervision of Prof. Dr. Jens Franke, I have been concerned with questions related to partial numerical verifications of the Riemann hypothesis. I am currently interested in the analytic theory of L-functions.
- Mathematik III für Physiker, WS 13/14 (teaching assistant)
- Einführung in die Komplexe Analysis, SS 14 (teaching assistant)
- (with J. Franke, T. Kleinjung and A. Jost) Some applications of the Weil-Barner explicit formula. 2013, Math. Nachr., 286: 536-549.
- A method for proving the completeness of a list of zeros of certain L-functions, 2013, accepted for publication in Math. Comp. arXiv:1308.6704
- A Brun-Titchmarsh Inequality for weighted sums over prime numbers, 2014, Acta Arith. 166 (2014), no. 3, 289-299. arXiv:1410.7561
- (with J. Franke, T. Kleinjung and A. Jost) A practical analytic method for calculating $\pi(x)$ . accepted for publication in Math. Comp.
- Estimating $\pi(x)$ and related functions under partial RH assumptions, accepted for publication in Math. Comp. arXiv:1410.7015