Endenicher Allee 60, room 1.025
Phone: +49 (0) 228 73-62270
Office hours: Tue 15-16 h
I am a PhD student of Prof. Dr. Franke and I am interested in analytic algorithmic number theory. I am particularly interested in questions concerning prime-counting and zero-counting functions.
- Mathematik III für Physiker, WS 13/14 (teaching assistant)
- Einführung in die Komplexe Analysis, SS 14 (teaching assistant)
- (with J. Franke, T. Kleinjung and A. Jost) Some applications of the Weil-Barner explicit formula. 2013, Math. Nachr., 286: 536-549.
- A method for proving the completeness of a list of zeros of certain L-functions, 2013, to appear in Math. Comp., preprint at arXiv:1308.6704
- A Brun-Titchmarsh Inequality for weighted sums over prime numbers, 2014, to appear in Acta Arithmetica