Endenicher Allee 60
|irpatchk (add ''at''math.uni-bonn.de)|
|Office||Endenicher Allee 60, Room 4.006|
About meI am a lecturer at the Institute of Mathematics of the University of Aberdeen. Here is my new website.
Before I was a postdoc at the Mathematical Institute of the University of Bonn and a member of the Bonn Topology Group. I also spent some years as a postdoc at the Department of Mathematical Sciences of the University of Copenhagen and was funded by the Centre for Symmetry and Deformation.
My research interests mainly lie in stable homotopy theory, homological algebra and algebraic K-theory. I am especially interested in equivariant stable homotopy theory.
- Stable finiteness properties of infinite discrete groups (with Noé Bárcenas and Dieter Degrijse), Journal of Topology 10 (2017), 1169-1196.
- On exotic equivalences and a theorem of Franke, Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society 49 (2017), 1085-1099.
- The derived category of complex periodic K-theory localized at an odd prime, Advances in Mathematics 309 (2017), 392-435.
- Rigidity in equivariant stable homotopy theory, Algebraic & Geometric Topology 16 (2016), 2159-2227.
- Topological Hochschild homology and the cyclic bar construction in symmetric spectra (with Steffen Sagave), Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, 144 (2016), no. 9, 4099–4106.
- On the algebraic classification of module spectra, Algebraic & Geometric Topology 12 (2012), 2329-2388.
- Cubical approach to derived functors, Homology, Homotopy and Applications 14 (2012), No. 1, 133-158.
Ph.D. thesis: Rigidity in equivariant stable homotopy theory
TeachingTopology II (Sommersemester 2018)
- Exercises in Formal groups and cohomology theories (Topics in Topology II) (Block 3, 2016, Copenhagen)
- Stable homotopy theory (Topics in Topology) (Block 2, 2015-16, Copenhagen)
- Exercises Categories & Topology (Block 1, 2015, Copenhagen)
- K-theory (Block 4, 2015, Copenhagen)
- Exercises Categories & Topology (Block 1, 2014, Copenhagen)
- K-theory (Block 4, 2014, Copenhagen)
- Exercises Categories & Topology (Block 1, 2013, Copenhagen)
- GRK 1150 graduate student seminar: Unstable homotopy theory (SS 2012, Bonn)
- Reading course on spectral sequences (SS 2011, Bonn)
- Exercises Algebraic Topology I (WS 2010/2011, Bonn)
- Exercises Topology II (SS 2010, Bonn)
- Exercises Topology I (WS 2009/2010, Bonn)