Graduate Seminar on Set Theory (S4A4): Boolean ultrapowers
Time and location
Tuesdays 10-12 in seminar room N0.003, in the rear building of Endenicher Allee 60, begins May 31.
Boolean ultrapowers form a generalization of ultrapowers and forcing in a beautiful framework. We will introduce and study Boolean ultrapowers of models of set theory and connections between ultrapowers and large cardinals. Some information can be found in Joel David Hamkins' lecture notes.
- 31 May Ronja Reese Boolean-valued models 1
- 10 June Friday 10-12 Philipp Schlicht Boolean-valued models 2
- 21 June Julia Ilin Boolean ultrapowers
- 22 June Wednesday 10-12 Philipp Bongartz Boolean ultrapowers and degree of genericity
- 14 July Thursday 10-12, Room 1.007 Philipp Schlicht Well founded Boolean ultrapowers