Birational geometry, Hyperkähler geometry, generic vanishing theory, Hodge modules and Hodge theory. Here is my CV.
Endenicher Allee 60, 53115 Bonn
E-mail: Y. Dutta
Currently, I am a Postdoc/associate member at the Hausdorff Center for Mathematics, Bonn. Starting in September 2022, I will be a postdoc at the University of Bonn. My postdoctoral mentor is Prof. Daniel Huybrechts. I graduated from Northwestern University with a PhD thesis written under the supervision of Prof. Mihnea Popa.
- Maximal variation of curves on K3 surfaces. with Daniel Huybrechts. To appear in Tunisian journal of Mathematics.
- Generic Vanishing, 1-forms, and Topology of Albanese Maps. with Feng Hao and Yongqiang Liu. Preprint available at arXiv:2104.07074 [math.AG]. Submitted.
- Vanishing for Hodge ideals on toric varieties. Math. Nachr. 293 (2020), no. 1 (January). DOI
- Effective generation and twisted weak positivity of direct images. with Takumi Murayama (Dec 2017). Algebra and Number Theory, vol. 13, no. 2, 2019, DOI.
- On the effective freeness of the direct images of pluricanonical bundles.(Jan 2017) Annales de l'Institut Fourier, vol. 70, no. 4, 2020, DOI.
- Some Effective Problems in Algebraic Geometry and their Applications, PhD Thesis
- Currently I am not teaching
- Wintersemester 2022-23: Teaching Assistant: Algebraic Geometry 1 and Hauptseminar Algebra: Klassische Algebraische Geometrie.
- Wintersemester 2021-22: V5A4 Selected Topics in Algebraic Geometry: Moduli of vector bundles.
- Wintersemester 2020-21: S4A1 Graduate Seminar in algebraic geometry: Jacobian of curves and abelian varieties.
- Past teaching assistant at Northwestern: Calculus I, II, III, Graph theory, Algebraic Topology I, Introduction to proofs etc.
- Notes from my talk at the Bonn/Paris learning serminar on moduli of Hyperkaehler manifolds.
- Notes from my talk on D-modules in birational geometry - Short course, Univ. of Chicago, 2018
- Notes from my talk in the HPD learning seminar at Bonn. Semi orthogonal decomposition of . Supplemental notes computing the cohomology of
- GROW@Bonn, a conference aimed at women, non-binary and gender diverse undergraduate students who may be interested in learning about opportunities of graduate degree in the mathematical sciences.
- Informal Preprint Seminar at University of Bonn
- Hodge Theory and Singularities learning seminar at KU Leuven.