Birational geometry, Hyperkähler geometry, generic vanishing theory, Hodge modules and Hodge theory. Here is my CV.
Endenicher Allee 60, 53115 Bonn
E-mail: Y. Dutta
Currently, I am a postdoc at the University of Bonn. Before this, I was a Postdoc/associate member at the Hausdorff Center for Mathematics, Bonn. My postdoctoral mentor is Prof. Daniel Huybrechts. I graduated from Northwestern University with a PhD thesis written under the supervision of Prof. Mihnea Popa.
- On symplectic birational self-maps of projective hyperkähler manifolds of K-type. with Dominique Mattei. and Yulieth Prieto-Montañez..
- Maximal variation of curves on K3 surfaces. with Daniel Huybrechts. To appear in Tunisian journal of Mathematics.
- Generic Vanishing, 1-forms, and Topology of Albanese Maps. with Feng Hao and Yongqiang Liu. Preprint available at arXiv:2104.07074 [math.AG]. Submitted.
- Vanishing for Hodge ideals on toric varieties. Math. Nachr. 293 (2020), no. 1 (January). DOI
- Effective generation and twisted weak positivity of direct images. with Takumi Murayama (Dec 2017). Algebra and Number Theory, vol. 13, no. 2, 2019, DOI.
- On the effective freeness of the direct images of pluricanonical bundles.(Jan 2017) Annales de l'Institut Fourier, vol. 70, no. 4, 2020, DOI.
- Some Effective Problems in Algebraic Geometry and their Applications, PhD Thesis
- Wintersemester 2022-23: Teaching Assistant: Algebraic Geometry 1 and Hauptseminar Algebra: Klassische Algebraische Geometrie.
- Wintersemester 2021-22: V5A4 Selected Topics in Algebraic Geometry: Moduli of vector bundles.
- Wintersemester 2020-21: S4A1 Graduate Seminar in algebraic geometry: Jacobian of curves and abelian varieties.
- Past teaching assistant at Northwestern: Calculus I, II, III, Graph theory, Algebraic Topology I, Introduction to proofs etc.
- Notes from my talk at the Bonn/Paris learning serminar on moduli of Hyperkaehler manifolds.
- Notes from my talk on D-modules in birational geometry - Short course, Univ. of Chicago, 2018
- Notes from my talk in the HPD learning seminar at Bonn. Semi orthogonal decomposition of . Supplemental notes computing the cohomology of
- GROW@Bonn, 2023.. Poster can be downloaded here.
- Informal Preprint Seminar, Winter 22-23 at University of Bonn
- GROW@Bonn, a conference aimed at women, non-binary and gender diverse undergraduate students who may be interested in learning about opportunities of graduate degree in the mathematical sciences.
- Informal Preprint Seminar at University of Bonn
- Hodge Theory and Singularities learning seminar at KU Leuven.
- Google Schloar
- Arbeitsgruppe Komplexe Geometrie, University of Bonn.
- Calendar of math events in Bonn.
Matthias Kreck elected corresponding member of the Göttingen Academy of Sciences and Humanities in Lower Saxony
Lucas Mann recevices the Hausdorff memorial award 2021/22
Bachelor Prize 2021/22 of the BMG awarded
M. Rapoport receives the Alexanderson Award of the AIM (joint with Jan Bruinier, Benjamin Howard, Stephen S. Kudla, and Tonghai Yang)
Prof. Daniel Huybrechts receives the Compositio Prize for the periode 2017-2019
Prof. Catharina Stroppel receives Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Prize 2023
Rajula Srivastava receives Association for Women in Mathematics Dissertation Prize
Prof. Ana Caraiani wins a New Horizons in Mathematics Prizes 2023
Pius XI Medal awarded to Professor Peter Scholze
Prof. Dr. Ana Caraiani neuer Hausdorff Chair am Mathematischen Institut
Prof. Valentin Blomer und Prof. Georg Oberdieck erhalten ERC grants
Bonn Mathematics ranked 15th in Shanghai Ranking
Grants for Mathematics students from Ukraine
Corona: Measures at the Center for Mathematics
Prof. Jessica Fintzen is awarded a Whitehead Prize of the London Mathematical Society
Prof. Peter Scholze elected as Foreign Member of the Royal Society
Bonner Mathematik belegt bei Shanghai Ranking den 1. Platz in Deutschland und weltweit den 13. Platz
Prof. Daniel Huybrechts erhält gemeinsam mit Debarre, Macri und Voisin ERC Synergy Grant