Dr. Andreas Mihatsch
|Address||Mathematisches Institut |
Endenicher Allee 60
|mihatsch (add ''at''math.uni-bonn.de)|
|Group||Arbeitsgruppe Arithmetische Algebraische Geometrie in Bonn|
Publications and Preprints
- The Arithmetic Fundamental Lemma Conjecture over a general p-adic field
jt. w/ Wei Zhang, Preprint.
- Local Constancy of Intersection Numbers
- Relative unitary RZ-spaces and the Arithmetic Fundamental Lemma
J. Inst. Math. Jussieu, First View (2020), 1--61.
- On the Arithmetic Fundamental Lemma through Lie algebras
Math. Z. 287 (2017), no. 1, 181--197.
- An Arithmetic Transfer Identity
Manuscripta Math. 150 (2016), no. 1, 1--19.
Summer Term 2021
- V4A5 Advanced Algebra 1 on Abelian Varieties (including Exercises)
- Seminar on Quadratic Forms (Homepage and Program)
- Exercises for V3A2/F4A1 Algebra 2 on Algebraic Number Theory
- ARGOS (Arithmetic Geometry Oberseminar) on the Arithmetic Fundamental Lemma (w/ M. Rapoport)
- Exercises for Mathematik für Geowissenschaftler II
- V5A3 Advanced Topics in Algebraic Geometry on Differential forms in non-archimedean geometry
- V5A4 Selected Topics in Algebraic Geometry on Moduli spaces of p-divisible groups
- ARGOS (Arithmetic Geometry Oberseminar) on the B_dR^+ Grassmannian (w/ P. Scholze)
- Exercises for V3A1/F4A1 Algebra 1
- Kleine AG on Shimura Varieties (w/ Felix Gora in October 2018)
- Summer School on Special cycles on Shimura Curves (following the book of Kudla, Rapoport and Yang)
The school was organised by the Algebraic Geometry group of the ETH Zurich.
Here are the Notes on Shimura Curves from the preparatory minicourse I held in Zurich from March 30 to April 1 in 2015.
- Kleine AG on Semistable Reduction and Monodromy (w/ Johannes Anschütz in June 2014)