|Endenicher Allee 60, N2.010||Mathematisches Institut|
|Phone: +49 (0) 228 73-2842||Universität Bonn|
|Endenicher Allee 60|
|E-mail: jroos (at) math.uni-bonn.de||D - 53115 Bonn|
I am interested in harmonic analysis on Euclidean spaces, particularly time-frequency analysis, singular and maximal Radon transforms and oscillatory integrals.
- (with P. Durcik, S. Guo) A polynomial Roth theorem on the real line. arXiv:1704.01546, submitted
- (with S. Guo, J. Hickman, V. Lie) Maximal operators and Hilbert transforms along variable non-flat homogeneous curves. arXiv:1610.05203, to appear in Proc. London Math. Soc.
- (with S. Guo, L. Pierce, P.-L. Yung) Polynomial Carleson operators along monomial curves in the plane. arXiv:1605.05812, to appear in J. Geom. Anal.
- Lp bounds for an anisotropic bilinear Hilbert transform. (pdf)
I taught exercise classes in Bonn:
- Summer term 2013: V2B5 - Einführung in die komplexe Analysis (Prof. Lesch)
- Winter term 2012/13: V2B1 - Analysis III (Dr. Vertman)
- Summer term 2012: V1G4 - Lineare Algebra II (Prof. Rapoport)
Basic Notions Seminar
This is a seminar that I'm co-organizing, where people can meet and learn about fascinating topics from all areas of mathematics.
Last update: 15.12.2016 by jroos