Algebraic Geometry II - Sommersemester 2017
Time and Place
Monday, 12-14h, Kleiner Hörsaal
Thursday, 10-12h, Kleiner Hörsaal
First Lecture: Thursday 20.04.2017.
Content of the course
This course will cover cohomology of quasi-coherent sheaves.
For participants of this lecture we recommend the seminar on Jacobians of curves which will take place Tuesdays, 16-18h, SR 0.006.
Thanks to Jack Davies there are typed notes of the previous course "Algebraic Geometry I" available.
- R. Hartshorne: Algebraic Geometry GTM 52. Springer.
- D. Mumford: The Red book of varieties and schemes. Springer LN 1358.
- R. Vakil: Foundations of algebraic geometry. Online lectures
- J. de Jong: The Stacks project
- D. Eisenbud and J. Harris, The Geometry of Schemes, GTM 197, Springer.
- U. Goertz, T. Wedhorn: Algebraic Geometry I. Vieweg.
- Q. Liu: Algebraic Geometry and Arithmetic Curves. Oxford GTM
- A. Grothendieck, J. Dieudonné: Éléments de géométrie algébrique.
- Exercise sheet 1 (20.04.2017, 8 bonus points)
- Exercise sheet 2 (24.04.2017, to be handed in on 02.05.2017 till 12h in the box in front of room 4.027)
- Exercise sheet 3 (28.04.2017)
There are weekly exercise sessions accompanying the lecture. It is necessary to attend the exercise sessions and hand in solutions to the exercises in order to participate in the final exam. Please hand in your solutions mondays during the lecture.
Registration for the exercise sessions takes place during the first lecture. The exercise sessions in the first week take place. In each of them some material from the last semester will be recollected. The regular exercise sessions start in week two.
|Group||Time and Place||Tutor|
|Group 1||Wednesday 8-10h, Room N0.003||Isabell Große-Brauckmann|
|Group 2||Friday 12-14h, Room N0.003||Axel Kölschbach|
Last modified: 25.4.2017, Johannes Anschütz