Algebraic Geometry II - Sommersemester 2017
Time and Place
Monday, 12-14h, Kleiner Hörsaal
Thursday, 10-12h, Kleiner Hörsaal
First Lecture: Thursday 20.04.2017.
Content of the course
This course will cover cohomology of quasi-coherent sheaves. For participants of this lecture we recommend the seminar on Jacobians of curves which will take place Tuesdays, 16-18h, SR 0.006 (preliminary meeting: Tuesday, 7.2.2017, 16-18h, SR 0.006).
- R. Hartshorne: Algebraic Geometry GTM 52. Springer.
- D. Mumford: The Red book of varieties and schemes. Springer LN 1358.
- R. Vakil: Foundations of algebraic geometry. Online lectures
- J. de Jong: The Stacks project
- D. Eisenbud and J. Harris, The Geometry of Schemes, GTM 197, Springer.
- U. Goertz, T. Wedhorn: Algebraic Geometry I. Vieweg.
- Q. Liu: Algebraic Geometry and Arithmetic Curves. Oxford GTM
- A. Grothendieck, J. Dieudonné: Éléments de géométrie algébrique.
There are weekly exercise sessions accompanying the lecture. It is necessary to attend the exercise sessions and hand in solutions to the exercises in order to participate in the final exam. Please hand in your solutions tuesdays during the lecture.
Registration for the exercise sessions takes place during the first lecture. The regular exercise sessions start in week two.
|Group||Time and Place||Tutor|
Last modified: 26.1.2017, Johannes Anschütz