Dr. Bernhard Irrgang
Infinitary Combinatorics and Nonstandard Analysis
- I mainly work in infinitary combinatorics, in particular,
- the combinatorial structure of the universe and of inner models,
- the construction of forcing notions using combinatorial principles,
- applications, e.g. in topology.
- Moreover, I'm interested in nonstandard analysis, in particular,
- the nonstandard analysis of stochastic processes,
- applications, e.g. in mathematical finance.
For a list of courses that I taught see the page on teaching.